Sometimes the best way to save money as a business owner is to relocate your company. If you’re considering a business move and are wondering which states might be best, Brouwer Relocation’s Sioux Falls office movers are here to help! We’ve been moving companies and their employees since 1969, and we’re constantly analyzing the latest trends to help our customers make smarter business decisions.
Recently, we’ve worked with many companies moving to these three states in particular:
- North Carolina
Keep reading to discover what makes these states so attractive and then contact our Sioux Falls commercial movers to get started with a free consultation!
Enjoy Lower Income Tax Rates
All of these states are high on the Tax Foundation’s rankings of state business taxes. This list is calculated based on the complexity and favorability of each state’s corporate tax law, which helps business owners make informed decisions on where to relocate their headquarters.
Here’s where these three states fall on the list:
- North Carolina: 4th best for corporate income tax, 16th best for individual income tax
- Nevada: 25th best for corporate income tax, 5th best for individual income tax
- Florida: 6th best for corporate income tax, 1st best for individual income tax
South Dakota actually ranks first on the list for corporate and individual income tax, so you’ll be hard-pressed to a state that’s quite as business friendly as ours. But if you’re having to move for other reasons, then one of the states above is a good bet!
Ensure Great Quality of Life for Employees
While the business tax climate is good for your company, the quality of life in these states is also ideal for employees and their families—helping you to attract the most qualified talent to your company (and to retain them once they’re there!).
Residents of these states love the following recreational activities and lifestyle amenities:
- North Carolina: The Carolinas are full of natural beauty like the Great Smoky Mountains and the Outer Banks, plus a vibrant global community centered around Research Triangle.
- Nevada: From the busy streets of Las Vegas to the shores of Lake Tahoe and the snowcapped mountains of ski resorts, Nevada has a wide range of recreational activities to offer.
- Florida: Everglades National Park, the Florida Keys, Kennedy Space Center, and amazing beach and water activities all draw residents to the Sunshine State.
Professional Business Movers for Interstate Moves
If one of these states has piqued your interest, why not learn more about what an interstate move might look like for your business? Brouwer Relocation’s Sioux Falls business movers have worked with companies of all sizes and industries, and we’d be happy to help you map out a potential move.
Our customized office moving services can include:
- Move Coordination and Management
- Furniture Moving and Assembly
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Logistics Services
- Inventories with Labeling and Coding
- Commercial Storage
- And More!
Offering Employee Relocation Support from Door to Door
Along with your company’s office move, we can work with you to simplify your employee relocations as well! As an award-winning agent for Atlas Van Lines, we have a wide-ranging network of professionals ready to move your employees with ease.
We can coordinate with your HR personnel to create the perfect move for every member of your team. Our residential moving services can include:
- Packing Materials
- Full-Service Packing
- Custom Crating
- Debris Removal
- Furniture Protection
- Short-Term Storage
- And More!
For the best business move from South Dakota to North Carolina, Florida, Nevada, or any other state, start by contacting Brouwer Relocation today! Give us a call or fill out our quick online form to get a free consultation from our Sioux Falls commercial movers.